The BRC Handyman will be responsible for a variety of tasks to be performed under the direction of the president. The handyman will have general knowledge in the fields of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, roofing, and HVAC. This position requires someone that is hardworking, fast learner, and willingness to get the job done.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Door Install and hardware install
- Minor plumbing
- Minor electrical
- Framing metal/wood
- Drop ceiling grid and tile
- Minor remodeling
- Ability and competency to take photos and submit progress as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma required or GED required.
3-5 years related experience or training
Skills, Competencies and Abilities (to be developed and exercised in this role)
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Good communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer aptitude and data entry skills
- Ability to lift, push, pull 70+ pounds, climb heavy equipment, and bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time