Nothing is more important to Building Restoration Corporation than the safety and well-being of our employees and the people who surround our projects. That is why BRC is committed to providing employees with the best equipment, training and practices to achieve a shared culture of zero incidents and no lost-time accidents. Such a culture is supported by a vigorous and comprehensive program of training, recognition and accountability.
All BRC employees are committed to being personally responsible for their safety and the safety of others by recognizing and avoiding unsafe situations and acts. All BRC site superintendents, project managers and site supervisors work to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, to instruct employees in safe practices and to inform workers of any workplace hazards.
BRC’s Safe Practices Include:
- BRC has a zero-tolerance policy for unsafe actions
- All BRC employees on every job site must complete our orientation
- BRC has a goal to have all field crew at least OSHA 10-Hour trained
- Almost all BRC Foremen and Superintendents are OSHA 30-Hour trained
- BRC continues to maintain an Experience Modification Rate (EMR) well below the industry standard