Building Restoration Corporation is a locally owned Minnesota based company, with branches throughout the country. BRC performs maintenance and restoration primarily on brick and stone buildings. BRC has earned a reputation over the past 30 years for thoroughness and quality craftsmanship. We take pride in our ability to restore and repair buildings using quality masons and matching materials that will live up to the original historical quality standards. We are looking for eager, qualified, experienced individuals to grow with our expanding company. Via our apprenticeship program and on the job training, employees have the opportunity to further their career at Building Restoration Corporation.
The Aerial Lift Sales Manager is responsible for continuously selling and promoting of rental equipment, providing services to existing and new customers, developing and maintaining accounts, meeting sales goals, and maintaining the professional image of the company. Base salary plus commission, company vehicle, and expense account provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a strategy to achieve department sales goals and revenues
- Actively pursue and research sources of new accounts and new markets, which the department can tap into. Conduct market research. Also conduct competitor and customer analysis
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenues by analyzing sales data.
- Generate timely sales reports, develop pricing schedules and rates along with helping to prepare budgets
- Monitor and maintain inventory
- Develop promotional ideas and material
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication or related field
4-6 years of proven sales experience. Past experience heading sales department or managing sales team highly preferred
Skills, Competencies and Abilities (to be developed and exercised in this role)
- Exceptional technical sales skills
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive and innovative
- Ability to tolerate stress