Building Restoration Corporation is a locally owned Minnesota based company, with branches throughout the country. BRC performs maintenance and restoration primarily on brick and stone buildings. BRC has earned a reputation over 35 years for thoroughness and quality craftsmanship. We take pride in our ability to restore and repair buildings using quality masons and matching materials that will live up to the original historical quality standards. We are looking for eager, qualified, experienced individuals to grow with our expanding company. Via our apprenticeship program and on the job training, employees have the opportunity to further their career at Building Restoration Corporation.
The EIFS Installer performs tasks involving EIFS siding systems, physical labor under sometimes uncomfortable field conditions at construction projects. They may operate a variety of hand and power tools, clean and prepare sites, erect scaffolding etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies plaster or stucco to walls, ceilings, 2 or 3 coat cement and EIFS systems
- Spreads plaster or stucco using hawk and trowel and have experience with feather edge
- Roughens undercoat with scratcher to provide bond for succeeding coats of plaster
- Created decorative textures in finish coat of EIFS siding
- Ability to read, understand and interpret drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project scheduling.
- Uses equipment and tools properly and safely to perform basic construction tasks.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Foreman, Safety Director, or HR Coordinator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma required or GED required.
1-2 years work related experience.
Skills, Competencies and Abilities (to be developed and exercised in this role)
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel required.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; and outside weather conditions.