As a truck driver for Building Restoration Corporation your main responsibility is to deliver equipment, fuel, and materials to BRC job sites across the Midwest and to improve BRC’s efficiency, provide crews with the materials they need in a timely fashion.
*BRC is offering up to a $2,000 bonus for qualified individuals*
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery and pickup of job trailers, equipment and materials by lowboy trailers, materials to BRC job sites primarily in Minnesota, but some trips to Wisconsin, Iowa, North and South Dakota.
- Develop and maintain an efficient routing system
- Ensure all documentation for the order, whether on paper or digital, are made out prior to loading or delivery
- Develop and maintain an organized and efficient loading and unloading system
- Verify all items listed on the work order or sales ticket are loaded and delivered
- Maintain proper DOT log books for auditing
- Communicate safe storage and handling procedures to foremen
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Home every night
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED required. Degree from vocational school preferred but not required.
2+ years of truck driving experience
Skills, Competencies and Abilities (to be developed and exercised in this role)
- Class A License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to travel throughout the Twin Cities and Midwest for extended periods of time
- Ability to work non-traditional hours during busy months
- Extremely detail oriented, highly organized, work well under deadlines, and proficient in follow through.
- Works courteously and professionally with all customers and potential customers, employees, subcontractors, vendors, and customers.
- Safety and Compliance knowledge (OSHA/ANSI).